Skip to main content
Release notes for 18.104.22.168 - 11/07/2020
- [22.214.171.124] We have improved the way you can create products, services and pages to make things quicker and easier.
- IMPROVED: [126.96.36.199] We have improved the workflow process when creating products and services.
- NEW: [188.8.131.52] We have added a popup warning if you have been idle for 15 minutes and another at 20 minutes to warn you will be logged out. You will be given the option to extend your session or sign out.
- IMPROVED: [184.108.40.206] We have made an improvement when uploading a new image for a page or product. Now the image 'Alt' field is automatically filled in with the page, product or service name.
- FIXED: [220.127.116.11] We have fixed an issue that prevented you from editing the customers 'State' when updating an address.
- IMPROVED: [18.104.22.168] We have improved our ecommerce core software to increase both speed and security.
- Square payment processing has been temporarily suspended and will not be currently accessible. This is due to an API issue that our team are currently working to resolve.
Release notes for 22.214.171.124 - 30/05/2020
- FIXED: [126.96.36.199] We have fixed an issue on mobile devices where your would not be returned to the dashboard after clicking our logo
- NEW: [188.8.131.52] We have added support for .webp images. When uploading images we will automatically create a .webp version, which will then be used for supported browsers.
- FIXED: [184.108.40.206] We have fixed an issue where a blank notification would be displayed after deleting a product attribute
- FIXED: [220.127.116.11] We have fixed an issue where a blank notification would be displayed after creating a product
- FIXED: [18.104.22.168] We have fixed an issue where a blank notification would be displayed after creating a product attribute
Insights & Reports
- FIXED: [22.214.171.124] We have fixed an issue where analytics were not recorded from 16/03/2020 to 20/03/2020
- FIXED: [126.96.36.199] We have fixed an issue where some completed orders would not send a confirmation e-mail when PayPal displayed a warning that the customer had overridden their address
- FIXED: [188.8.131.52] We have fixed an issue where some dashboard items would incorrectly include cancelled and refunded orders in revenue calculations
- IMPROVED: [184.108.40.206] We have added a 'Revenue over time' graph to the 'Ecommerce Overview' dashboard item.
- FIXED: [220.127.116.11] We have fixed an issue where the campaign widget would show an incorrect value for new campaigns run
- FIXED: [18.104.22.168] We have fixed an issue where some dashboard widgets would not display correctly
Release notes for 22.214.171.124 - 12/03/2020
- NEW: [126.96.36.199] We have created a search function to help you find 'Help & How To' pages and webapp items, as well as customer and order data
- IMPROVED: [188.8.131.52] We have introduced a loading animation for pages that will take a few seconds to load
- FIXED: [184.108.40.206] We have fixed an issue were the navigation menu would not automatically hide after an item was tapped
- IMPROVED: [220.127.116.11] You can now find session data using the search bar using an IP address or using customers other details such as their name
- FIXED: [18.104.22.168] We have fixed an issue where you may have recieved a blank screen while uploading new images
- IMPROVED: [22.214.171.124] We have added the ability to enable 'Sandbox' mode in the PayPal module for testing purposes
- FIXED: [126.96.36.199] We have fixed an issue where the product line total price would display incorrectly as the products unit price
- FIXED: [188.8.131.52] We have fixed an issue where customers orders would not display in date order
- FIXED: [184.108.40.206] We have fixed an issue where you may have been unable to locate customers by their e-mail address
SEO & Marketing
- FIXED: [220.127.116.11] We have fixed an issue where campaign sales were not reported correctly for some customers that have completed an order
Insights & Reports
- IMPROVED: [18.104.22.168] We have improved the 'rapid click' algorithm used to identify bots that are posing as users, this will remove a number of false positives
- IMPROVED: [22.214.171.124] We have improved the HTTP error codes for content that cannot be located on your site or has been removed. We now return 410 errors as well as the standard 404 error depending on the content type and period of unavailability
- IMPROVED: [126.96.36.199] We have added a filter box for HTTP error codes on the 'Web Analytics' screen
- FIXED: [188.8.131.52] We have fix an issue where '301 Redirect' pages were included in some analytical values along side their '200 Success' page causing inflated data values
- FIXED: [184.108.40.206] We have fixed an issue where error message that were shown to a user are duplicated when viewing the session or analytical data
- NEW: [220.127.116.11] We have added the ability to view browsing sessions and activity
- FIXED: [18.104.22.168] We have fixed an issue where some analytical reports would show data from other periods that were not selected
- IMPROVED: [22.214.171.124] We have added a visual prompt to analytical graphs to show software updates that may affect collected or displayed data
- FIXED: [126.96.36.199] We have fixed an issue where the 'State' field was not mandatory when a customer was creating or editing an address, which would cause a PayPal checkout issue if this field was empty for some locations
- IMPROVED: [188.8.131.52] We have replaced the standard home page, which would only show your website's home page, with a more usable and informative dashboard
Release notes for 184.108.40.206 - 04/03/2020
- IMPROVED: [220.127.116.11] We have made changes to our menu items and reorganised some webapp pages to make things clearer and easier to find
- IMPROVED: [18.104.22.168] We have updated the 'Orders' tab to include a total sum of the orders that are currently displayed
- IMPROVED: [22.214.171.124] We have added a 'Coupon Usage' tab to created coupons. Now you can quickly and easily see orders that have used the coupon that you are viewing
- IMPROVED: [126.96.36.199] We have added Stripe credit card processing as an available payment module for ecommerce sites
- FIXED: [188.8.131.52] We have fixed an issue with the 'Search' function on the 'Customers' tab where this would not display in some cases
- NEW: [184.108.40.206] We have added the ability to include a fixed 'low order fee' to ecommerce orders that are below a set value. You can set this up in the 'General Options' tab of the Ecommerce screen
SEO & Marketing
- NEW: [220.127.116.11] We have introduced a 'Campaign' section, allowing you to automatically record and track global e-mails and push notifications that are sent from the SEO & Marketing screen. You can also create tracked links that you can place on external websites or use in your digital marketing
Insights & Reports
- IMPROVED: [18.104.22.168] We have updated the algorithms used to ensure data quality and to better identify bots that pose as users